[STAGE] Four O'Clock Brawl by CoolAnimeHustler

CoolAnimeHustler

ʕु-̫͡-ʔु”-- Yo, What's Up MFFA Fam! It's The CoolAnimeHustler, Bringing My 84th Stage That I Created Into The Mugen World! Today, I Wanted To Make Some More City/Urban Themed Stages And I Found Some Inspiration From Old School Delinquent Anime From The 1980's And 1990's. Every Time I Watched One Of Those Delinquent Animes, I Noticed That Main Characters Fight In A Open School Yard! I Felt Like This Would Be A Perfect Stage For The Rough And Tuff Fighters In Your Roster! I Even Messed With The Tensions And Bounds So MVC Fighters Can Have A Good Super Jump On The Stage! All In All, I Really Love How This Stage Turned Out! Even Though Anime Delinquent Animes Are Fun To Watch, Just Remember To Love Thy Brother And Sister And Help Build Stronger Communities In Real Life! Stay Positive, Learn, And Be The Best That You Can Be, Yo! Enjoy Another City Theme Based Stage For Your Fighters! You Can Find My Stages On My Blog, Yo! Look Under The Category Called (CAH's Mugen Works Of Awesome ʕु-̫͡-ʔु”). Have Fun and Caring Is Sharing! ʕु-̫͡-ʔु”

RFEhsnl.png

https://coolanimehustler.blogspot.com/