[STAGE] Cloudy Afternoon In The City by CoolAnimeHustler

CoolAnimeHustler

ʕु-̫͡-ʔु”-- Yo, What's Up MFFA Fam! It's The CoolAnimeHustler, Bringing My 80th Stage That I Created Into The Mugen World! (Yawn) I Was Having Some Trouble Sleeping So...Why Not Make Another MUGEN Stage! I Wanted To Make Some More City Landscapes For All Of You MUGEN Enthusiasts Out There And I Was Inspired To Create This Stage After Listening To Some Jazz And Looking At Weather Forecasts! My Motivation Also Came From The My Previous Stage Made Called "Nice Afternoon In The City"! I Made This A Normal Stage And Also Messed With The Bounds And Tensions To Make Sure Fighters Are Able To Correctly Fight On The Stage! I Really Love How This Stage Turned Out! You Know...Clouds That Are Clear To See Look Beautiful In City Landscapes! For Some Reason, I'm Able To See The City Landscape's Colors More Vividly! So Beautiful! I Will Definitely Picture This As I Start To Fall Asleep While Listening To Some Cool Jazz, Yo! LOL!  Enjoy Another City Theme Based Stage For Your Fighters! You Can Find My Stages On My Blog, Yo! Look Under The Category Called (CAH's Mugen Works Of Awesome ʕु-̫͡-ʔु”). Have Fun and Caring Is Sharing! ʕु-̫͡-ʔु”

I3QNF02.png

https://coolanimehustler.blogspot.com/