Unique Moves
Dash Elbow: in Run, press strong punch
Rocket Arm: during strong punch and crouching strong punch, press strong punch
Heavy Press: In Air, D + strong kick
Colarbone break: F + medium punch
Senpukyaku: F + medium kick
Flight: D, D + strong kick ( AIr OK )

Supers Moves
Hadouken: D, DF, F + punch ( AIR OK )( hold button to Sen Hadouken )
Shoryuken: F, D, DF + punch ( AIr OK )( press button again to Sen SHoryuken )
Tatsumaki Senpukyaku:  D, DB, B + kick ( Air OK )
Dive Kick: D, DF, F + kick ( Air Only )
Teleport: F, D, DF + kick or B, D, DB + kick

Hyper moves
Shinku Hadouken: D, DF, F 2 Punches ( AIr OK )
Shinku Tatsumaki Senpukyaku: D, DB, B 2 kickes
Shinryu Ken: D, DF, F 2 kickes
Shin Shoryuken: D, DB, B 2 punches ( LV3 )
Shun Goku Satsu: light punch, light punch, F, Light kick, strong punch ( LV3 )

=======================

Note now have new links with diffent sizes to you could play with Cyber Ryu in many type of mugen compilations: 

CyberRyu by Kenshiro99 and RAMON GARCIA [original size]
http://www.mediafire.com/file/kggwtfgdd9gbfn6/
[Note: In this version the size is the original and I just moved the distance from the special Shinku Hadouken to appear the complete image of special on stages with zoom.]

CyberRyu by Kenshiro99 and RAMON GARCIA [localcoord = 340,360]
http://www.mediafire.com/file/gq490l6b4mm8n1j/
[Note: In this version the same thing I added the command 'localcoord' and increased the images that appeared small on the screen.]

CyberRyu by Kenshiro99 and RAMON GARCIA [localcoord = 350,360  to use in mugen compilations with different chars]
http://www.mediafire.com/file/xxkbcaoe4524oul/
[Note: In this version the same thing I added the command 'localcoord' and increased the images that appeared small on the screen.]

CyberRyu by Kenshiro99 and RAMON GARCIA [localcoord = 360,360 to use in kof compilations, sfzero compilations etc]
http://www.mediafire.com/file/7k6716pg6k9261p/

MASTERPIECE OF CHAR Kenshiro99, I HAVE BEEN PROUD TO BE ABLE TO PAY YOU TO MAKE A PUBLIC CYBER RYU, AND THAT YOU'LL CERTAINLY JOIN FOR THE MUGEN HISTORY TODAY. OBRA PRIMA DE CHAR Kenshiro99, EU FIQUEI ORGULHOSO DE PODER PAGAR VOCÊ PARA FAZER UM CYBER RYU PUBLICO, E QUE COM CERTEZA A PARTIR DE HOJE JÁ ENTRARÁ PARA A HISTÓRIA DO MUGEN. OBRA MAESTRA Kenshiro99, YO QUIERE ORGULLO DE PODER PAGAR USTED PARA HACER UN CYBER RYU PUBLICO, Y QUE CON CERTEZA A PARTIR DE HOY YA ENTRARÁ A LA HISTORIA DEL MUGEN.

• 2 weeks later...

When possible update the links in the post of friend Kater15:

Note now have new links with diffent sizes to you could play with Cyber Ryu in many type of mugen compilations:

Links to different sizes of Cyber Ryu:

CyberRyu by Kenshiro99 and RAMON GARCIA [original size]

<Staff Edit: Blacklisted URL removed>

[Note: In this version the size is the original and I just moved the distance from the special Shinku Hadouken to appear the complete image of special on stages with zoom.]

CyberRyu by Kenshiro99 and RAMON GARCIA [localcoord = 340,360]

CyberRyu by Kenshiro99 and RAMON GARCIA [localcoord = 350,360 to use in mugen compilations with different chars]

CyberRyu by Kenshiro99 and RAMON GARCIA [localcoord = 360,360 to use in kof compilations, sfzero compilations etc]