What’s the Rules on Necro Bumping?

Celest

If recall correctly.

Just don´t in Mugen Releases/MugenWips topics:

Don´t necro old topics just to ask for links/other character, stage, ect info, there´s a Request Section (also you can always DM the Topic Owner or other users to ask).

Also don´t necro with irrelevant post or disscussions that are not related to the main topic.

Think that was all of it or the most important.

On 7/31/2018 at 3:20 AM, Celest said:

Ya name wasn’t demitri last time I met but wassup man EDIT: GENESIS! How’s it been man??

You found me out! I'm not bad man. life is annoying tho lmao

long time no see tho, how is everything my guy?

42 minutes ago, Demitri said:

You found me out! I'm not bad man. life is annoying tho lmao

long time no see tho, how is everything my guy?

Everything couldn’t be worst lol, just kidding getting ready for college and stuff. Thinking about getting back into MUGEN and such, I’ve actually been planning a character for sometime now. I just need a computer by the time my birthday comes. Patience is my worst enemy I tell you

On 8/2/2018 at 2:24 AM, Celest said:

Everything couldn’t be worst lol, just kidding getting ready for college and stuff. Thinking about getting back into MUGEN and such, I’ve actually been planning a character for sometime now. I just need a computer by the time my birthday comes. Patience is my worst enemy I tell you

we in the same boat then minus the mugen stuff. if my late replies are any indicator, i dont really visit here anymore or mess with Mugen haha

i got shit patience too fam u not alone

I haven't coded in a while but I got a lil bit of memory still so when you get to it, i dont mind helping/giving pointers.