[STAGE] Winner Winner Pizza Dinner by CoolAnimeHustler

CoolAnimeHustler

[STAGE] Winner Winner Pizza Dinner by CoolAnimeHustler

ʕु-̫͡-ʔु”-- Yo, What's Up MFFA Fam! It's The CoolAnimeHustler, Bringing My 26th Stage That I Created Into The Mugen World! Today...I Was Really Hungry...I Did Not Have Any Money For A Pizza... But I Thought About It All Day!! Not Only That But I Also Stumbled Upon The Awesome Chibi "Nijikaku" Character Known As "Pizza"! After Seeing and Thinking Of Having A Pizza All Day...I Thought..."Why Not Make A Food Based Stage?" So...Yeah...My Hunger Took Over...And I Was Inspired To Make  Stage With An Extra Large Pizza With More Ingredients In The Background! I Mean You Can Have Your Fighters Fight In This Awesome Stage and The Fighter That Wins...Gets The Pizza Dinner With The Extras! Like A Pizza Tournament Or Somethin! I Really Like How This Stage Turned Out But Now I'm More Hungrier Than Ever!! (Sigh) LOL! I Decided To Make A Normal Stage This Time With Slightly Messing With The Tensions And Bounds A Little Bit! Enjoy This... Food Themed...Mouth Watering...Sensational And Steaming... Fresh Out Of The Oven Pizza Stage With Extra Toppings In The Background For Your Fighters! You Can Find My Stages On My Blog, Yo! Look Under The Category Called (CAH's Mugen Works Of Awesome ʕु-̫͡-ʔु”). Have Fun and Caring Is Sharing! ʕु-̫͡-ʔु”

08SsQfd.png

https://coolanimehustler.blogspot.com/