i1oQDZB.png

G6AHU7p.png

mgMUWsG.png

5P30uGV.png

VExxZIf.png

lmhLfol.png

a34352G.png

(DOWNLOAD)

TAMAKI's STAGE/EVENING EDIT - METALLICANA - SEASIDE CITY - IRIDION STAGE 2 - GUNJACK's STAGE - WHIP's MEMORY STAGE

- JACKY's STAGE GENESIS - SARAH's STAGE - SARAH's STAGE VF2 - IRENE (WINMUGEN) - PHANTOM BOMB (WINMUGEN)

(COMMENT)

First of all, the images shown in this thread (besides the image of the stage edit) are stages that has had significant changes made to them. Second of all, I only necro-bump where it counts, but since I'm releasing multiple stage updates + a stage edit, I decided to make a new thread altogether. Therefore, all threads regarding the previous versions of the now updated stages will be locked (if that's even possible), so you'll have to post comments/feedback on this particular thread.

Anyway, the stages that I've uploaded are stages I should've updated well over a year ago but never got around to it. As for the edit, I just re-colored the sprites using IrfanView & removed all animation but the atmosphere surrounding it is nice. I've always wanted to make this kind of edit. Also, did I mention that aside from those zoom edits I've made, this is my first actual stage edit?

UPDATE NOTES:

GUNJACK's STAGE:
- Decreased stage lengh
- Replaced current sprites with ones that I've ripped
- Better parallax scrolling for the floor

TAMAKI's STAGE:
- Now has animated sprites. I used Bandicam for screenshots & !Draw to erase the back-grounds from the
screenshots (Altough I had to resize them...).
- Resized the back-grounds
- Better parallax scrolling for the floor + floor scaling for accuracy

SEASIDE CITY:
- "Cleaned up" sprite 0, 1
- Fixed vertical scrolling for sprite 0, 0
- Resized floor a bit & has better parallax scrolling
- Added a new sprite for accuracy
- Increased stage lengh for WINMUGEN version

METALLICANA:
- Decreased stage lengh (more or less)
- Re-ripped & re-sized floor animation. Note that the floor doesn't scroll like that in Bastard!! - Ankoku no Hakaishin,
but since the frame count was over 1000 and I didn't plan on spending too much time to update the stage,
I had to speed it up a little. I think it came out nice.

WHIP's MEMORY STAGE:
- Better parallax scrolling for Floor 1
- Re-sized Floor 2
- Disabled layering for sprite 5,0

DOGFIGHT ABOVE THE PACIFIC OCEAN (AFTERNOON):
- Added more animation frames for the water, therefore making it 99.9% accurate to the source game. The other .1 percent? Yeah...I somehow missed a frame. Oh well.

SARAH's STAGE:
- Replaced floor. The floor you see now is from Virtua Fighter Remix; the previous floor was from the SEGA 32x version of Virtua Fighter.

SARAH's STAGE VF2:
- Resized floor due to it being lopsided. Thanks to Odb178 of Mugen Fighters Guild for pointing that out for me.

JACKY's STAGE VF2 GENESIS:
- Replaced current sprites (except for sprite 0,1) with ones found here:
https://www.spriters-resource.com/genesis_32x_scd/vf2/sheet/30065/ Credit to Yawackhary for the rips.
- Resized sprite 0,0 & added horizontal delta

Also, PHANTOM BOMB & IRENE ~GODDESS OF FREEDOM~ now have proper WINMUGEN versions. That's why they're a part of this release.