[DS] Solatorobo: Red The Hunter

NeoGeoKitsune

Solatorobo Full OP

http-~~-//www.youtube.com/watch?v=cN0flaDk7j0&list=LLUw_VUtHUOrN-LTEQAL80pw&index=13&feature=plpp_video

Info about the game:

Solatorobo: Red The Hunter is a 3D Action RPG game developed by CyberConnect2 and published by Namco Bandai. It is the spiritual sequel to Tail Concerto and considered the third of the Little Tail Bronx series.

Little Tail Bronx Timeline: 1. Tail Concerto, 2. Mamoru-kun 3. Solatorobo: Red The Hunter

Gameplay features:

Solatorobo's gameplay focuses on using Red Savarin and his mech, the DAHAK. While riding DAHAK, Red can throw crates, repel missiles and slam enemies into the ground(the mechanics of the game's battle system focus on this ability). Red can also step out of the DAHAK to perform other actions such as pulling switches and swimming. He can also leave the DAHAK during battle, using a stun gun to temporarily stun enemies.

Short gameplay vid

http-~~-//www.youtube.com/watch?v=JE1IGrcqwgs

Plot (No spoilers, just prologue)

Solatorobo is set on the floating islands of Shepherd Republic where two races of people--the dog-like Caninu, and Felineku, which resemble cats--live. The floating islands rest above a sea of Plasma. On such islands, French is the native language. Though many different occupations exist, forming an economy much like ours, a large part of the workforce revolves around Hunters. These freelance laborers are hired by anyone in need to do just about any job, whether it be working as a bodyguard, cleaning sewer systems, exterminating massive bugs, or even just babysitting. Red Savarin, a Caninu of age 17, is requested to obtain an important file that has been stolen. To retrieve it, he boards a massive airship called the Hindenburg, deep within which he finds a mysterious medallion-shaped item. Suddenly, a gigantic creature called Lares rises up through the plasma sea beside the ship and sends it into flames. As Red makes his escape from the burning Hindenburg he runs into a mysterious Felineko child, who has passed out. At risk of his own life, Red carries the child out of the ship onto his personal craft, the Asmodeus, where he learns the child's name to be Elh. Before he knows it, Red finds himself in an epic journey sweeping across the Shepherd Republic to uncover the mysteries of the medallion and stop Lares.

My verdict

Tbh i'm suprised that CyberConnect2 managed to fit all of this game in a catridge, a must play and probably one of the most definitive DS games out there; I can't say anymore otherwise it would be the length of an essay so I give this game a 9.5/10 http://mugenfreeforall.com/public/style_emoticons//laugh.png .

Definatey a game worth playing. I have this and tried it for about 2 hours. I definately love it. the animations graphics and controls are all top notch, I wish more DS games were playable like this.