Scorn 2.0 Release By Daraku & Supaman2525

OldGamer

20 hours ago, Darklight said:

it doesn't matter if you leave feedback they never listen 

lol you don't know until you try :goodmood:

and as for me I always listen everyone advice and there suggestion when I make stuff for mugen by listing  there good feedback and its does help me improve my skill to be a better creator and understand everyone opinion..but hey each there own I guess  :goodmood:

17 minutes ago, OldGamer said:

lol you don't know until you try :goodmood:

and as for me I always listen everyone advice and there suggestion when I make stuff for mugen by listing  there good feedback and its does help me improve my skill to be a better creator and understand everyone opinion..but hey each there own I guess  :goodmood:

thats the thing bro i did send feedback and no reply not about this character but a few others and still no update to fix those problems either they remind me alot like MMV  in some ways. well i know you listen to feedback and your pretty good at fixing whatever bug you find :)

50 minutes ago, Darklight said:

thats the thing bro i did send feedback and no reply not about this character but a few others and still no update to fix those problems either they remind me alot like MMV  in some ways. well i know you listen to feedback and your pretty good at fixing whatever bug you find :)

oooh man that sux. I had no idea you already give your feedback. but yeah I do fix any bugs on stages and screen pack  but I have to say that Backgrounds and Themes for the mugen software is not that hard to find the bugs for them. But for mugen character is different matter, but even if I was planning on making a mugen characters, I will find the issue and fix the problem right away and listen what thing gone wrong with the character in general. but I think and I'm guessing that the original creators that start out making this character wont reply any of your feedback because maybe he don't know how to answer there own fixing problem haha..I am  just summing that the case hahah :lol2:

34 minutes ago, OldGamer said:

oooh man that sux. I had no idea you already give your feedback. but yeah I do fix any bugs on stages and screen pack  but I have to say that Backgrounds and Themes for the mugen software is not that hard to find the bugs for them. But for mugen character is different matter, but even if I was planning on making a mugen characters, I will find the issue and fix the problem right away and listen what thing gone wrong with the character in general. but I think and I'm guessing that the original creators that start out making this character wont reply any of your feedback because maybe he don't know how to answer there own fixing problem haha..I am  just summing that the case hahah :lol2:

yeah it was the character ten that they made no fixes to help with the hypers that slow down mugen