Scarlet Spider (alpha) by RG_OP released 12/30/11

Phantom Blood

hey can someone add this to my marvel collection for me, and if anyone has a way to check scruffydragon and DL what theyve reloeased marvel chars wise id like super apreciate it and will give credit

• 7 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

also, tha extra weapons he made & used help'd take Venom out as well, tho that's still in tha same lane with him havin' an edge in his 'tude, which Peter had also, but didn't use nowhere near as much, well, until that time Aunt May got shot.....can you say "Kingpin got own'd, then PUNK'D!!"? i know you can.....

anywho, i dug Ben, hated to see him go just because a bunch of dumb-shit fans couldn't get over themselves. i think i still got tha majority of my Clone Saga books, includin' Spectular Spider-Man #0; tha Alpha & Omega storyline; tha Symbiote Planet mini; when Aunt May "died"; tha Kaine trial; tha rig'd test that show Ben to be the original & Peter to be tha clone, resultin' in in a scuffle that ended when Pete BACKHAND PUNCH'D THA ABSOLUTE SHIT OUTTA MARY JANE...i guess gettin' radioactive lovin' [you know tha word i really wanna use, but i'm keepin' it PG folks xD] for years on end builds some kind of immunity, cuz she got up, just a little hurt, cryin', & managed to walk away with her jaw still intact; & when Norman kill'd off Pete & MJ's unborn child & made sure Ben died in tha process, all of which are buried around here somewhere.

also, tha extra weapons he made & used help'd take Venom out as well, tho that's still in tha same lane with him havin' an edge in his 'tude, which Peter had also, but didn't use nowhere near as much, well, until that time Aunt May got shot.....can you say "Kingpin got own'd, then PUNK'D!!"? i know you can.....

anywho, i dug Ben, hated to see him go just because a bunch of dumb-shit fans couldn't get over themselves. i think i still got tha majority of my Clone Saga books, includin' Spectular Spider-Man #0; tha Alpha & Omega storyline; tha Symbiote Planet mini; when Aunt May "died"; tha Kaine trial; tha rig'd test that show Ben to be the original & Peter to be tha clone, resultin' in in a scuffle that ended when Pete BACKHAND PUNCH'D THA ABSOLUTE SHIT OUTTA MARY JANE...i guess gettin' radioactive lovin' [you know tha word i really wanna use, but i'm keepin' it PG folks xD] for years on end builds some kind of immunity, cuz she got up, just a little hurt, cryin', & managed to walk away with her jaw still intact; & when Norman kill'd off Pete & MJ's unborn child & made sure Ben died in tha process, all of which are buried around here somewhere.

havin' an edge in his 'tude that was just a little to funny when i was thinking that over and over