B-kun's Doppelganger Project: Roxy released, Shelly updated

Basara-kun

Well, finally I can release these girls, both part of a little experiment I called as "Doppelganger Project". One has been released before (and updated), now it's the turn of the second one and a third is coming soon. Enough talk, let me introduce you:

roxy.gif
1. Roxy
The other girl who was part of Mad Gear organization along with Poison, now joins MUGEN to get some fun with the boys and girls. Originally as a possible SFA Poison, her development ended with Roxy, who has a megamix of MUGEN's Poison versions and Capcom's official Poison appearances (Street Fighter X Tekken and Ultra Street Fighter IV), always using Dampir sprites, mostly the first set which emulated SFIII (the later set is CVS-like), and also borrowed some anims from Hugo's poses aren't used in actual Poison versions. More details in her readme ;)

Spoiler

roxy2.pngroxy4.png

shelly-big.gif
2. Shelly Tarlar
The rival of Tia Langley is back with a vengeance. Basically almost all her bugs has been fixed, some few details has been added and now she's fully compatible with MUGEN1.0+ (data, winquotes, etc), just choose "shelly-m1.def" instead"shelly.def" and you got it ;)

Spoiler

shelly1.pngshelly3.png

Doppelganger Girl Power is here, so go for them!! Soon new projects to be unfrozen (like False Yuka, also for Doppelganger Project) as well some surprises ;)

http://network.mugenguild.com/basara/
Chars -> Experiments