Metal Sonic released

Dark Chaos

- I can't do crouch normal attacks (except one hich I can do with C button), you might take time and make sprites for those attack, or set your character to use normal stand attacks while crouching.

- The sound for walk animation is annoying along with running animation. I suggest you to remove the the sound from walk animation, or change the sound of the run or walk animation.

- You might change the sound of Back dash with normal jumping sound.

- Some sprites have different palettes, that will make you the problem with your character, especially when you change the palette of your character. Also some palettes makes other sprites to look weird.

- Taunt should have electric animation to fade out, because that will make taunt to look much better.

- Jumping attacks look weird, but only the ones which can be performed with A and B button. You might edit the sprites to make those attacks to look good.

- Normal attack ,which can be performed in air with Z button, has a really bad sound loop. You might remove the sound loop.

- Hyper attack ,which can be performed with QCF_A (Down,Downforward,Forward+a), looks kind of off. If I were you, I would add some velocity and fade in (not one at beggining with portrait of metal sonic) effect for that attack. Also you might change button combination for that that attack, like 2xQCF_A or 2xQCF_X or Y or Z. Also you have too many clsn boxes in that attack.

- Hyper attack, which can be performed with QCF_B, might have a different button combination, like one which I mentioned for first hyper attack. Also that attack is unsafe in the end, like I can hit metal sonic after his blast.

- X and A normal attacks don't have clsn box in one frame. 

- Hyper attack, which can be performed with QCF_C, should be different. You must change the hitpause (Set hitpause = to 0) in the tornado helper and keep metal sonic spinning. I'm saying this because I can make some big damage while tornado is still active. 

Well that's all for now, I think you'll might get more feedback from other people. 

Character needs more work to be good, but you did some good job after all. 

4 minutes ago, Icon of SSin said:

- I can't do crouch normal attacks (except one hich I can do with C button), you might take time and make sprites for those attack, or set your character to use normal stand attacks while crouching.

- The sound for walk animation is annoying along with running animation. I suggest you to remove the the sound from walk animation, or change the sound of the run or walk animation.

- Some sprites have different palettes, that will make you the problem with your character, especially when you change the palette of your character. Also some palettes makes other sprites to look weird.

- Taunt should have electric animation to fade out, because that will make taunt to look much better.

- Jumping attacks look weird, but only the ones which can be performed with A and B button. You might edit the sprites to make those attacks to look good.

- Normal attack ,which can be performed in air with Z button, has a really bad sound loop. You might remove the sound loop.

- Hyper attack ,which can be performed with QCF_A (Down,Downforward,Forward+a), looks kind of off. If I were you, I would add some velocity and fade in (not one at beggining with portrait of metal sonic) effect for that attack. Also you might change button combination for that that attack, like 2xQCF_A or 2xQCF_X or Y or Z. Also you have too many clsn boxes in that attack.

- Hyper attack, which can be performed with QCF_B, might have a different button combination, like one which I mentioned for first hyper attack. Also that attack is unsafe in the end, like I can hit metal sonic after his blast.

- Hyper attack, which can be performed with QCF_C, should be different. You must change the hitpause (Set hitpause = to 0) in the tornado helper and keep metal sonic spinning. I'm saying this because I can make some big damage while tornado is still active. 

Well that's all for now, I think you'll might get more feedback from other people. 

Thanks for the feedback, will fix it.

30 minutes ago, Icon of SSin said:

Some things fixed, some things still remains, especially sprites. File updated.
Will fix other problems soon.

You did few mistakes XD

- I didn't say to you to remove the sound from running animation, so bring it back if you want to.

- Sound for Air attack is still repeating, and it's not the the one I heard before. I found the solution by the way, you need to set NULL except changestate in [State 220, ChangeState] in your attack's state 420. Also set the sound which was before.

- Set the different sound of back jump.

I recommend you to not update this character with little fixes and start fixing it, then later release the complete version.

I'll look forward to see your character updated in future.