The Role-Play Paradise: THE SITCOM!

2R9cDmoUH0R3hOZNM8_qp6Jn11EkXj01KjTZdtbz Well, you might feel like you're being watched, then look around and nobody would be there, but...

yziEGglSWGVyk7iGBRITjkPkDZRcziUXL1DEzOoD Fuck dat shit, Tommy, I feel like I be bein peeped like a muthafucka... maybe I might rob some scrilla from whoeverz robbin our asses yo, but all up in tha same time...

G.T pulled out his pistol, just in case anybody tried to attack him.

yziEGglSWGVyk7iGBRITjkPkDZRcziUXL1DEzOoDAlrighty then, if some muthafucka don't reveal theyselves up in 3, then I'ma fuckin' pull dis trigger...

2R9cDmoUH0R3hOZNM8_qp6Jn11EkXj01KjTZdtbzUm... G.T? Don't you think that's a little... harsh?

yziEGglSWGVyk7iGBRITjkPkDZRcziUXL1DEzOoD Yo ass fool! Do you know whoz ass tha hell I am, biatch? I be tha muthafucka that'll blow yo' jaw right off without even hesitatin bout dat shiznit son! Show yo ass or I be bout ta snap yo' fuckin neck right off!

Tommy glared right at G.T.

2R9cDmoUH0R3hOZNM8_qp6Jn11EkXj01KjTZdtbz Um, G.T... Don't be so harsh.

yziEGglSWGVyk7iGBRITjkPkDZRcziUXL1DEzOoD Alrighty then, letz go! I be bout ta bloody find you, n' then I be bout ta tell EVERYBODY bout how tha fuck I found yo' ass muthafucka! You'll be shiverin up in yo' boots!

G.T started looking around the halls.

yziEGglSWGVyk7iGBRITjkPkDZRcziUXL1DEzOoDA-ha, I be thinkin I jus - Nope, thatz just a rock... FUCK! Where up in fuckz sake is you, you persistent lil bastard!

yziEGglSWGVyk7iGBRITjkPkDZRcziUXL1DEzOoDA-ha! I found you now, you sneaky bastard hommie! Therez no goin back now, I'ma find you n' save any remainin leftovers!

G.T walked right into his room... and he noticed his scrilla.

yziEGglSWGVyk7iGBRITjkPkDZRcziUXL1DEzOoD...M-my scrilla... straight-up... ruined... YOU BASTARD, YOU'LL PAY!

2R9cDmoUH0R3hOZNM8_qp6Jn11EkXj01KjTZdtbz ...Oh, shit, this is gonna suck...

fo7eaEq.png

Hey! You won! It took you long enough, but you found me. Good job!

He notices G.T's face and looks down.

X0Am08X.png

Scrilla? Oh! You mean this? Yeah, that was like that when I got here.

fo7eaEq.png

Shame, I could've borrowed some so I could pay off my debt.

X0Am08X.png

Hey, where'd you get all that money anyways?

fo7eaEq.png

You stole all of that? You're a master of your art.

X0Am08X.png

Anyways, I've heard there was some strange supernatural phenomena going on in the area, so I came to investigate.

fo7eaEq.png

Honestly, though, I'm beginning to think the masked freak prank called me again.