Some doubts i still have

REBirthedDark96

Question

Well guys,these doubts are:

-How can i do to have those intros all Infinite's characters have on team mode?

-If i set a bg music for each character...and i left 1 or 2 without,but i also set bg musics for all  of my stages,when those character missing their own music,the stage music will play?

Which one will play?

-How do i rip sound from videos? To put on my character.

Thanks and sorry for bothering.

7 answers to this question

-How can i do to have those intros all Infinite's characters have on team mode?

It's not that hard. Take it in steps:

1. Check to see if the mode is Simul. i.e, teammode=simul
  2. Check to see if either of your opponents should be compatible with your intro. i.e, enemy(0),name="xxx" || enemy(1),name="xxx"
  3. Use ChangeState in intro State to go to your custom intro if these conditions are true.

-If i set a bg music for each character...and i left 1 or 2 without,but i also set bg musics for all  of my stages,when those character missing their own music,the stage music will play?
Which one will play?

The stage music will not play so long as one of the characters use the AssertSpecial flag to mute the music. In the event that two characters with bg music appear, I'm pretty sure that both custom songs will be played at the same time unless you detected it somehow. You'd have to know exactly which characters have said bg music (more useful for full games).

-How do i rip sound from videos? To put on my character.

This goes beyond the scope of mugen. Just figure out what program works best for your, use it, and make sure that the output is a .wav and that the sample rate isn't too high.

20 hours ago, Алексей said:

It's not that hard. Take it in steps:

1. Check to see if the mode is Simul. i.e, teammode=simul
  2. Check to see if either of your opponents should be compatible with your intro. i.e, enemy(0),name="xxx" || enemy(1),name="xxx"
  3. Use ChangeState in intro State to go to your custom intro if these conditions are true.

Im some kind of a noob,but still a veteran...i've been on MUGEN a lot of time,doing edits,and helping some ppl out,but i never did any of the code...will this be something i can do?

1 hour ago, REBirthedDark96 said:

Im some kind of a noob,but still a veteran...i've been on MUGEN a lot of time,doing edits,and helping some ppl out,but i never did any of the code...will this be something i can do?

Without code? No, not really. What you're looking to do deals with functionality and that means CNS needs to be written to accommodate your change.

On 17/2/2016 at 7:29 PM, Алексей said:

Without code? No, not really. What you're looking to do deals with functionality and that means CNS needs to be written to accommodate your change.

What im trying to say is to question...how hard must be this for a coding noob like me? Difficulty level?

25 minutes ago, REBirthedDark96 said:

What im trying to say is to question...how hard must be this for a coding noob like me? Difficulty level?

Oh, I see. It's pretty basic. You'll need to understand what triggers are and how to use them. You'll need to use ChangeStates and know how to create your own states. All of this is CNS 101 though.

2 minutes ago, Алексей said:

Oh, I see. It's pretty basic. You'll need to understand what triggers are and how to use them. You'll need to use ChangeStates and know how to create your own states. All of this is CNS 101 though.

Ok,i'll try! Thanks for anwsering me :) Any other doubt i will go post it here. Thanks Alexei.

49 minutes ago, REBirthedDark96 said:

Ok,i'll try! Thanks for anwsering me :) Any other doubt i will go post it here. Thanks Alexei.

No worries. Best of luck to you and remember you can make a post for any issues your having. It's just best that you've put in some effort before doing so or it'll look like a "do this for me" request of some sort.