TK's Lets Play: Legend of Zelda - Triforce of Terror (ZC)

TopKirby8305

This is a fan game? I must say it's really good. it reminds me of the Gameboy version with all its updated bits. i like the green gem thing from OoT 64. I never played the original but I can tell that this game uses a similar graphic style.

The sun boss felt a little weird but overall this level was entertaining to watch. Normally i stay away from unrelated mugen stuff but this was entertaining! thank you for sharing. I just may watch your other parts to kill some time; out of chronological order of course.

I like the concept in that you are rebuilding the triforce with pieces. Honestly I like this and prefer more this style and game over the newer zelda titles that just feel blew compared to ALTTP. These type of zelda games are for sure superior to the 3d junk we get now a days; except maybe that one game that was basically ALTTP remade into 3d but still using the top down view of the classic games.

I look forward to your final videos in the future! Thanks for sharing!

I like this red temple of fire and all the fire enemies are very challenging, especially the boss battle with that bird. That was a lot of fire to avoid. They should really limit the hearts you can have in zelda games in general. The challenge would be even more intense just to stay alive.