Mister Fael Plays Inazuma Eleven Strikers

Mister Fael

As a part of the Inazuma Eleven month of my channel, i'm playing matches of this game.

I'll be frank, i find it inferior to the DS games (part of it being that i hate the Wii controller.) It is not really well optimized to be a sports game (it is hard to make goals with normal shoots, which is a thing you could do in the DS games by fooling the goal keeper into making an opening, but in this game, everytime you do a normal shoot, the ball only goes straight.) Also, once you start abusing Kesshin Armed players, any match can be easy walk in the park.

But it is still a nice and fun game. It is fun pulling off the Hissatsus, you get to make your own team of badasses and train their starts (who goes by letters instead of numbers.)

Another complaint is that you can only write in japanese kanji, so i didn't get to name my team The Hunters...

Anyway here are two matches, it will be one per day, since i'll be extending the Inazuma Eleven month to February (I had internet problems...and i bet some of you saw me complaining about upload speed, but the problem is really solved.)

Enjoy the matches

Plus, a gag narration of it https://docs.google.com/document/d/1clH4MzeYHlPhf7O3ufK-8rNsHTudPkj0EDEN5z9EH-c/pub