[3DS] Monster Hunter Stories

Galvatron

3 hours ago, MugoUrth said:

...I'm going to be honest, this actually kind of looks fun. I was never a Monster Hunter fan, but I tend to prefer more whimsical games.

Yeah it looks pretty awesome. :-)

Unfortunately it going to be Japan only for now until around this summer 2016 when we hear a date release for US/EUR..  :-P

here are some gameplays (I'll put these vids in spoilers if anyone don't want to see.)

Spoiler

One cool thing about it so far you can play as Male or Female protagonist (like in pokemon) and you can battle along side with monsters you raised. So looks like is going to be one of those Rpgs where if your monsters grow strong then the main character grow strong as well.

18 minutes ago, Galvatron said:

Yeah it looks pretty awesome. :-)

Unfortunately it going to be Japan only for now until around this summer 2016 when we hear a a date release for US/EUR..  :-P

here are some gameplays (I'll put these vids in spoilers if anyone don't want to see.

Reveal hidden contents

One cool thing about it so far you can play as Male or Female protagonist (like in pokemon) and you can battle along side with monsters you raised. So looks like is going to be one of those Rpgs where if your monsters grow strong then the main character grow strong as well.

So they're doing what they did with Dragon Quest? That makes me even more interested to be honest.