BIG GETE STAR

NEON 7

{PREVIEW}

mugen0_n9O.jpg

{DOWNLOAD}

http://mugenarchive.com/forums/downloads.php?do=file&id=16556

{COMMENT}

My first stage. From Dragon Ball Z: Supersonic Warriors 2. Comments & feedback are welcome...Just don't give me the same kind of criticism that Testament's Amakusa got.

Credit to Ryon for his tutorial, Grim for sprite rips, & You for downloading. 

The screenshot is broken.

I did look on the screenshot in the link, and your preview should maybe be in a .png format to leave best impressions.

I'll test the stage later, as it looks promising. SSW2 is one of my all-time favorite DBZ games. You should maybe also make a mirror to another website, as the archive gives people download problems.

46 minutes ago, Ink Renegade W' said:

The screenshot is broken.

I did look on the screenshot in the link, and your preview should maybe be in a .png format to leave best impressions.

I'll test the stage later, as it looks promising. SSW2 is one of my all-time favorite DBZ games. You should maybe also make a mirror to another website, as the archive gives people download problems.

Yeah, I knew I should've converted the picture to .png format. I just wasn't sure.

Also, I wanted to upload it to either Mediafire, 4Shared, or Dropbox but I didn't want to risk having my files deleted every 7 days. That, and I don't very well know how to use them.

56 minutes ago, NEON 7 said:

Also, I wanted to upload it to either Mediafire, 4Shared, or Dropbox but I didn't want to risk having my files deleted every 7 days. That, and I don't very well know how to use them.

Those websites don't do that. Also, the websites may give you instructions on how to upload.

MF, 4S and DB aren't the only ones you can use either. This thread contains other ones you can use.

34 minutes ago, Mʀ. Stᴇal-Yoᴜʀ-Waifᴜ said:

bgs

Has tons of parallax, but not animated and doesnt look good in 1.1

Looks fine to me. Anyway, I may do a small update on this which will include a small amount of animation. Probably just some Meta Coolers flying in the background. I'm just trying not to bite off more than I can chew. And finding/ripping sprites can sometimes be a pain. But enough about me. I just hope that you & W' enjoyed this stage as much as I did creating it, somewhat.

3 hours ago, Ink Renegade W' said:

Those websites don't do that. Also, the websites may give you instructions on how to upload.

MF, 4S and DB aren't the only ones you can use either. This thread contains other ones you can use.

Oh, thank goodness. Anyway, I'll see what I can do

37 minutes ago, Mʀ. Stᴇal-Yoᴜʀ-Waifᴜ said:

I dont mean its a bad looking stage, im saying in 1.1, the bottom cuts off and the top cuts off when at max zoom. Otheriwse it captures the feel of the movie. I like the gritty just like the movie

Oh. Well to be honest, testing was done on WinMugen only so I apologize. A M.U.G.E.N 1.1 version will be on my list of updates. I'll check out a tutorial later.

No worries man. Its a very nice stage, and it has that gritty look like your watching the movie itself which you should def keep in it. Thats epic AF. Looking forward to a 1.1 version, maybe with some of Cooler's robots zooming past every now and then. Keep up the great work, and please more movie accurate DB stages

11 minutes ago, Mʀ. Stᴇal-Yoᴜʀ-Waifᴜ said:

No worries man. Its a very nice stage, and it has that gritty look like your watching the movie itself which you should def keep in it. Thats epic AF. Looking forward to a 1.1 version, maybe with some of Cooler's robots zooming past every now and then. Keep up the great work, and please more movie accurate DB stages

Will do!

To be honest, this would've been done a LOT quicker but unfortunately, I don't own a PC yet, so I'm typing this comment on my library's PC (I also comment via XBOX 360).

I may do another update on this stage but until then, I'm going to work on other stages (Bear with me here!).

So I hope all of you enjoy this update!