[PS1] Crash Bandicoot 3 Warped

Ryon

the guy in this video is GODLY, i bow to him. Crash Bandicoot(1) was the first ps1 game i ever played, and Crash Bandicoot 3 was the first game I ever OWNED. i LOVE it to death, i even bought the entire series on PSN, and i have the ps2 games, the original PS1 cd's. I have nothing but love for the bandicoot. in fact! *changes avatar* but seriously this is one of the best platforming games EVER. it had the perfect set of jump physics, speed, attacks, variations. and technically jumping off the side of the stage and on the other side, makes perfect sense here.

Crash was the first game i ever owned. I'm a diehard crash fan. I've played everysingle one of his games. but i've only beat the really good ones. the ones with to much gimmick in them i didnt care for.

there was one my X G/f used to play all the time for the Ps2.... Crap i wish i could think of it, i actually still have the game( kept it because i bought it for her to play http://mugenfreeforall.com/public/style_emoticons//wink.png ... but its all packed up with alot of my other games http://mugenfreeforall.com/public/style_emoticons//mellow.png

The wrath of cortex I heard that game was infamous for horrid loading times on the Ps2 lol. Still if Ryon says its good I'm willing to try it.

it loads like hell on ps2 and gamecube, but it doesnt load at all on xbox LOL, at least i never saw it load.

PLUS!! Crash actually had FUR on the xbox versions where as he had his flat shape like the PS2 and Gamecube versions, I never understood why.

I Agree V. 3 was by far the best. memorable music, stages, boss fights.