Mugen blanks out characters

mixosh

Question

7 answers to this question

7 hours ago, Tabris666 said:

Try to give more details for example version of mugen and if you tried to do it manually (normal error of newbies) try to avoid the dependance of tools because you wont learn to fix anything in that way

Now even if you have 12 Gb of ram that  doesnt matter because mugen only uses max 2 GB of ram after that is "out of memory" error so it doesnt matter how much ram do you have,the important part is CPU for example a quad core will be better in some cases because the processing would be quick and it will use less ram (i had the out of memory error when i loaded Hatsune Miku but after i changed to a quad core with turbo i havent had that error in a while)

Now to help you you should give us details for example the select.def which screenpack are you using and the version of mugen ,as well have you tried doing it manually have you checked the folders of the chars (i mentioned in a similar post an error that most newbies do)

well my cpu is inte pentium g840 2.80 ghz

mugen 1.1 legacy screenpack by noz and i used vselect to add the chars... i know how to do it manually but its not convenient like vselect...

2 hours ago, Tabris666 said:

It doesnt matter which cpu you have the important thing was

.- mugen version

.- screenpack

.- check your select.def

Why check select.def because there could be a difference betwen the char folder name and the char def name in which case mugen wont show up the char this is why is reccomended to do it manually also check if there arent double folders a normal error while unzipping and it wont show the char (normal error with certain chars  on vselect that was zipped as folder and not as a bunch of files on a compressed files)

About convenience well i prefer manually because you just open select.def copy the name folder and paste it without doing anything else because mugen 1.0+ use the formula used on mugen 2003 (it seem nobody has this one) you just use the name on a line of select.def and ready because that mugen fixed a problem of randomselect stages this is why is more reccomended to use it manually instead of vselect  (mugen 2003 can be found on Mugen Darkness the game i posted a while ago)

wel i'm not new to this and everything's is fine in the select.def.

as i said mugen 1.1 legcay screepack by NoZ

it's your portrait.

its the same portrait with 2 pictures on it. it just so happens that they are in different positions.

I strongly believe it's working, but because the image for goku is not the same size as what its suppose to be, your getting blank on the end.

2 hours ago, Ryon said:

it's your portrait.

its the same portrait with 2 pictures on it. it just so happens that they are in different positions.

I strongly believe it's working, but because the image for goku is not the same size as what its suppose to be, your getting blank on the end.

i didn't quite get what you said...

3 hours ago, Ryon said:

it is a portrait.

its suppose to be 1 big portrait, with 2 images on it, spaced away from each other.

can you download a portrait template for this screenpack?

yes i have the template with 150 other portraits made by the creator. i don't believe that's the issue,,,

http://mugenguild.com/forum/topics/legacy-hd-by-nozfinally-lol-162135.0.html