Favorite Character From A Creator You Don't Like?

Ori-Ori

King Vegeta by LegendTTA. I dont know Legend himself, but im not the biggest fan of the playstyle, in arcade mode it can get very slow and you can get your ass handed to you. But its the best King Vegeta period. The rest are booboo.

Madara NZC by Cliff. Not sure how this qualifies, as I like Cliff-A as a creator, but I dont like NZC style because for me its too repetitive and by round 3 or 4 im bored and dont want to play anymore. And everybody looks like theyre in preschool. But THAT Madara, something about him, he's complete, he has so many modes moves and styles, he never really gets old and keeps you coming back. Besides Madara HR, hes prob the best one in mugen.

Takakazu Abe ,Sanrio, Saitei-San, Guntank, Another Ore, Another Jissou Seki, Zazel, Mageres, all from Nijikaku for just being NSFW and inappropriate, but my least favorite is Abe, he's a rapist, he's gay and is overrated, 3 things I won't tolerate.

I don't hate any creators but he's the only char I don't like aside from all that overpowered nonsense.

40 minutes ago, SSBK65 said:

Takakazu Abe ,Sanrio, Saitei-San, Guntank, Another Ore, Another Jissou Seki, Zazel, Mageres, all from Nijikaku for just being NSFW and inappropriate, but my least favorite is Abe, he's a rapist, he's gay and is overrated, 3 things I won't tolerate.

I may be straight myself but their is nothing wrong with being gay. other then that, I agree. ABE IS CREEPY! 

Also I said favorite character from a creator you don't like, not vive-versa.

• 4 weeks later...