[3DS] Stella Glow

Galvatron

Yep as everyone guess it another RPG by ATLUS/SEGA

A Tactical RPG with nice 3D visual in both field and battles against Units, Also has anime visuals in the story. To me is like a fusion of Fire Emblem & Disgaea. Awesome! :-)

The Demo is Now available in Eshop.

This game will be released 11/17/2015

I think I will wait on reviews for this one or something because I found the demo a little underwhelming. I wanted more of the demo p.much.... People who have played the japanese version have said it is to easy also...

I think I will wait on reviews for this one or something because I found the demo a little underwhelming. I wanted more of the demo p.much.... People who have played the japanese version have said it is to easy also...

Well its another Tactic Rpg so pretty much people who been playing games like Final Fantasy Tastic, Fire Emblem , and Disgaea series will find this game pretty obvious. Though to me 'Stella Glow' is like a reincarnation of 'Luminous Arc' series  from the DS era since it deals with witch's, magic and other things... :-P

Okay, I just have to comment on this game, because it feels like I've seen this story so many times.

Okay, the game starts out with the main character on one of his little slaughter trips singing "Oh a hunting we will go, a hunting we will go!" and then, what do you know, those damned evil demonic wolves show up, because you know wolves are the absolute most evil creature on the planet along with rats and bats. So you slaughter the wolves, and next stage you meet a witch and then you encounter one of the other ol' standbys of RPGS, slime monsters.

Still doesn't feel cliched enough? Turns out the witch is evil, she wants to destroy your town and she brings her partner along who said something along the lines of "Humans destroy each other." Oh gee, let me guess, the main villain of this game is misanthropic, isn't she. And the whole time after the third fight, I couldn't help but chant "go on, kill the main character's mother, you know you want to." ...Of course something along that line happens, like it does every time.

And as if things couldn't get MORE cliched, you then get into an obligatory "you can't win" fight and then, what do you know, it turns out the main character's friend is ALSO a witch. Oh wow, surprise plot twist. And then, for some ungodly reason or another, there's a stage where you do nothing but move your character to your friend. ...I mean, couldn't that have just been a cut-scene?

I can't say I'm really knocking the game, but I can't help but laugh at how cliche it is. Also the game play from what I've played leaves much to be desired.

Okay, I just have to comment on this game, because it feels like I've seen this story so many times.

Okay, the game starts out with the main character on one of his little slaughter trips singing "Oh a hunting we will go, a hunting we will go!" and then, what do you know, those damned evil demonic wolves show up, because you know wolves are the absolute most evil creature on the planet along with rats and bats. So you slaughter the wolves, and next stage you meet a witch and then you encounter one of the other ol' standbys of RPGS, slime monsters.

Still doesn't feel cliched enough? Turns out the witch is evil, she wants to destroy your town and she brings her partner along who said something along the lines of "Humans destroy each other." Oh gee, let me guess, the main villain of this game is misanthropic, isn't she. And the whole time after the third fight, I couldn't help but chant "go on, kill the main character's mother, you know you want to." ...Of course something along that line happens, like it does every time.

And as if things couldn't get MORE cliched, you then get into an obligatory "you can't win" fight and then, what do you know, it turns out the main character's friend is ALSO a witch. Oh wow, surprise plot twist. And then, for some ungodly reason or another, there's a stage where you do nothing but move your character to your friend. ...I mean, couldn't that have just been a cut-scene?

I can't say I'm really knocking the game, but I can't help but laugh at how cliche it is. Also the game play from what I've played leaves much to be desired.

LOL! pretty much. XD

It's almost similar how 'Luminous Arc' series went if you ever played it on the DS. It deals with the same concept as you spoken just this game has nice 3D battle visuals just like how 'FE: Awakening' was but with more anime art style.