Freddy Fazbear by "Elecbyte"

Dissidia

It was actually made as a WIP by Ivan Luiz. Yes, THAT Ivan Luiz (the same one that made the impossible to hit, MS-Paint sprited Jake the Dog, among other things).

Unless the sprites are stolen, of course, in which case this thing is somehow even worse than the original, and considering the bad outlines on a lot of the sprites, I wouldn't be surprised.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Tried him out. He's really only for novelty. I'm really disappointed. I mean, there are characters for Littlest Pet Shop that are better that this! (No, seriously, I just posted one)

On ‎11‎/‎13‎/‎2015 at 1:32 PM, Mettaton said:

Unless the sprites are stolen, of course, in which case this thing is somehow even worse than the original, and considering the bad outlines on a lot of the sprites, I wouldn't be surprised.

Well good news, they aren't stolen. He made them using Garry's Mod, similar to his Foxy, and uploaded them to Mugen Wikia, but I guess something happened and he just crudely cut them out from there.

14 hours ago, FourthRhyme said:

Well good news, they aren't stolen. He made them using Garry's Mod, similar to his Foxy, and uploaded them to Mugen Wikia, but I guess something happened and he just crudely cut them out from there.

That... still isn't any better than before. That just means he stole them from himself, which is pretty stupid if you put all that work into making 3D-converted sprites and then DON'T back them up after.

• 1 month later...
Just now, Slottin'Machina said:

So... The main character of the series (Freddy) has no good version, but a side character from the sequel (Toy Chica) has the best version? Logic.

Thanks for sharing anyway.

With FNAF World out, they all should be coming to mugen hot and heavy soon?

Just now, Mettaton EX said:

There's been what, like 4-5 games now? If they haven't made anything good now, they may never do so.

None of the games had sprites with animations easy to rip and bring over to a 2D platform. With the new game, all that may have to be added is minor things like crouches, low kicks, or jump attacks. Before FNAFW, youd mostly have to build everything from just a still