Pachirisu by Someguy2000 (9/15/2015)

Darklight

I knew something was up when loading this character in Fighter Factory 3 caused it to crash, turns out the issue was because, despite being a 1.0 character, it had palettes assigned as whitespace (ironically, a certain Pachirisu by "another" author had the exact same issue).

Anyway, the character has a mess of issues, including no damage dampening, resulting in meterless combos that can easily deal over half the opponent's health, and supers that can hit opponents during superpause. Considering the last part of the previous paragraph, I'm not sure if it's worth delving deeper into this character.

I knew something was up when loading this character in Fighter Factory 3 caused it to crash, turns out the issue was because, despite being a 1.0 character, it had palettes assigned as whitespace (ironically, a certain Pachirisu by "another" author had the exact same issue).

Anyway, the character has a mess of issues, including no damage dampening, resulting in meterless combos that can easily deal over half the opponent's health, and supers that can hit opponents during superpause. Considering the last part of the previous paragraph, I'm not sure if it's worth delving deeper into this character.

I see, Thanks for the breakdown Rice. I think it best to not use this character and wait until someone do a better version for mugen. :-P