Who Are You, Really?

TheShinHado

Bro, nice hair!

You look like a rock lover guy.

That's because i love rock, specially the proggresive and conceptual rock. (And to be honest, various types fo music who help me to create scenes to write and/or drawn ^.^)

Oh, and BTW,

Dig it? dig what? a hole, a pit?? :omg:

XDDDDDDDD i explode in laughs with this in the job today XD

Guest Kamina Littner

Thank you?......

i don't know if i'm offended or you are just fucking around.

I'm sorry I have to Respect that so how bout we start a new truce eh? Sorry I did that u just looked angry and Pissed you know? plz forgive me

OMG ZombieBrock i didnt see it when you said "just kidding" at first but i knew you're joking and im sure you know i didnt mean it like that lol, i respect "LightFlare" so much....hes the elder of this site for God sake.... Anyway im not Racist and its really hard to find one among us...we dont have black ppl where i live and ive never talked to one of them in real life (we're missing all the fun cause we dont have black ppl in this place and the proof is "no Lightflare no fun in here".

OMG ZombieBrock i didnt see it when you said "just kidding" at first but i knew you're joking and im sure you know i didnt mean it like that lol, i respect "LightFlare" so much....hes the elder of this site for God sake....

Anyway im not Racist and its really hard to find one among us...we dont have black ppl where i live and ive never talked to one of them in real life (we're missing all the fun cause we dont have black ppl in this place and the proof is "no Lightflare no fun in here".

U want 2 kno the scary truth? abt 72% of us on MFFA..............is black

U want 2 kno the scary truth? abt 72% of us on MFFA..............is black

:omg: HAAA!!WHAAAAT!! HMMMM the good thing is we dont have to be black to stay in this ghetto but now i see why this site has a black look and also it explains why this site is successful.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

This is True , i think i might be the only Part American Indian person, not sure though, the rest of the white people here look pretty pasty lmao

No matter how many times you say it, you still white "American Indian person" or "pasty" still white lol.

BTW Im gonna change the skin of the little happy things on my signature into black..hehe...

@Soubot It's cool, homie. You kinda surprised me, too. You got swag, homie. Thanks, I'm glad that bring a little "fun" to the forum. I'm a little silly, but I'm AM the "youngest" Elder! Lol! @Brock :=D: You almost got him, eh? Good thing he can take a joke. Not everybody can... @Rebecca Yo, I've gotta ask...

:=D: YOU MAD, BRO?
just kidding