Robot Steven Release

TMC55

Hey guys this is TMC55 here and I want to show my character I finally finished. I started him about 5 months ago and I was kinda at a dead end. I wasn't much of a good coder but I was able to get his specials and 2 supers done. I then needed some help which Ducks helped me with his throw and some other things he straightened out, then I asked a mugenite named D, The Red Cloak for some help and he complied and decided to help me. He ironed his rapid fist out making it more faster, fixed up his supers and gave him a lvl 3 super, thanks to him he's finally finished and is ready to be released to the public

He also have his own stage, thanks to Old Gamer for making it

http://www.mediafire.com/file/4og2uwa3m1rj77v/RobotSteven.rar/file

https://youtu.be/-ls3Cdl7TMc

Just a few things to say:

-Why is Qcf HP unblockable? (I even double-checked with Training)

-His Lvl3 does not count as a combo, even though it's a multi-hitter. So if the opponent "holds back"/tries to block, he/she spazzes out.

-His Lvl3 does not count as a combo, even though it's a multi-hitter. So if the opponent "holds back"/tries to block, he/she spazzes out.

I tried to do a cinematic-style attack with an unblockable grab for the start, the spazzing out was suppose to be the opponent moving side to side from being rapidly punched on both sides. Sorry if it doesn't look quite right. I'll try figure a way to make it look better.

• 8 months later...

So I made a little fix the Steven's throw thanks to Duckss, the opponent no longer takes damage when they hit the floor. Update is in the first post

Link updated. Thanks to Dark Chaos for giving me feedback on Steven's attacks, now his crouching light kick and punch, and standing punch and kick shouldn't lead to an infinite.

• 4 years later...

Update: I updated Robot Steven with a roll so you can dodge and get closer to opponents since he doesn't have any options for range attacks. And he also has a better AI thanks to DS12. Link in the first post is updated.