[3DS] Mario & Luigi: Paper Jam

Galvatron

You know, I'm wondering what the story will be, and when Paper Luigi joins the others. I'm excited for this title, it's a great crossover and really bring some new & creative ideas to the series. I wonder how they crossed dimensions also? So many questions for this epic title.

Maybe it might be some sort of Book that Mario&Luigi found that links to the Paper Mario world....

You're on to something there, you know, I'm a big PM fan, all four games intro's had something to do with a book, so I could see that being the case as well.

• 2 weeks later...

That game is pretty interesting.

No Paper Luigi? Guess, not until it's completed.

Yeah thats what I was thinking it lacks paper Luigi but hopefully he will jump in this too. Maybe (if they do it like that) you find him in a secret mission or side quest in the game and he will join the group. :goodmood:

I suppose this game could work a bit like Partners In Time which had four buttons for the four playable characters.

That could be a possibility to (if paper luigi is added to the game). Which makes me wonder how Luigi would act if he see his paper self i know that be so funny LOL! XD

• 4 months later...

That is exactly how it seems, if that book had the whole PM world in it, the Star Spirits, Mario's old partners and the Rougeport citizens should be there also, but looking at the game, I hope there's not just more Toad NPC's I love Toads but there are more creative and better chars that could be used like Rawk Hawk.

Oh god, how I would LOVE to see Rawk Hawk return!

But judging from what I see and hear, that's sadly not the case. :(

Actually, judging from what I see and hear, the Paper Mario part is mostly Sticker Star.

Why can't Nintendo just realize already that Sticker Star was a steaming pile of goatpuke?

Oh god, how I would LOVE to see Rawk Hawk return!

But judging from what I see and hear, that's sadly not the case. :(

Actually, judging from what I see and hear, the Paper Mario part is mostly Sticker Star.

Why can't Nintendo just realize already that Sticker Star was a steaming pile of goatpuke?

Because it was the only Paper Mario Game that was made on the handheld system (3DS)..

I would agree they should had use some stuff Base from PM2:TYD to make things more interesting, but since the concept of the story is leaning more towards the Mario&Luigi RPG point of view, the Paper Mario side is more like a Cameo in this one. :-P