NES Megaman & Iwao

SSBKing65✯

Preview:

3r2895mb68ec209zg.jpg

You've met Megaman, now meet Iwao, his derpy, yet faithful odd 2ch counterpart.

Comments: NES Megaman: A classic character that has easy AI and a few weapons from MM2, the menu shown above is for him and is activated by pressing the Enter key, where you can use other weapons. You'll always have unlimited bullets though.

Iwao: This derptastic parody of Megaman may look odd, but he's faithful to the series, has great AI and uses many weapons like the Metal Blade, Rocket Punch & more, the blue bar represents his bullets and once they run out you can get more by summoning an Eddie esque ProtoIwao, Iwao can create small platforms for himself to stand on and has some funny specials. 

Download these similar siblings here: https://yadi.sk/d/PJODGugZ35RcR8

Iwao can summon Eddie/Fliptop, or some weird parody of him, anyway. I wonder what Mega Man 2 hack he comes from, I would enjoy playing it. He also has a special intro vs. Jun@ and that one girl who uses Mahjong tiles.

Everything close to me fades away. (Insert emoji here)

On 6/7/2015 at 2:21 PM, SPRI YAR ZON said:

Iwao can summon Eddie/Fliptop, or some weird parody of him, anyway. I wonder what Mega Man 2 hack he comes from, I would enjoy playing it. He also has a special intro vs. Jun@ and that one girl who uses Mahjong tiles.

I remember all of that, and Godman's intro called her Junman, even know she's female, and the other girl is Mutsuki, she's also got an intro with Mihoko & Harapagos, even CV Wakamoto. As for Iwao I think he's just an online parody, wonder if he does come from a hack though.