Shared Universe: Crossover Ideas

Ever since the Avengers, Hollywood is trying to do other projects involving a shared universe such as a reboot of the Universal monsters and The Justice League.

Now if it can be done well, what other crossovers would you think could work? It can be a movie series or a comic mini series.

Me, well it I actually have three that could work together with one or the other: Ghostbusters, Men in Black TAS & Godzilla TAS.

Why these three, a few reasons. One: they all take place in New York city. Two: All three had their art direction done by the same company so visually you'd think that "yeah they are in the same universe." Three: New York City in movies and shows is always depicted as plagued by some kind of disaster such as monsters, aliens and the supernatural.

For this I had an idea for a plot, A cult that worships some Pagan God tried to do a human sacrifice for summoning their god, but ended up sacrificing an Alien that was disguised as a human. This causes the ritual to go haywire, summoning scores of Lovecraftian horrors and ghosts that appear all over New York and summon what are basically The Elder God Nyarlathotep that rampages throughout the city. And it is up to the MIB and the Ghostbusters to handle the ghosts and smaller abominations while Godzilla and H.E.A.T. try to take down Nyarlathotep.

Yeah the idea can make things extremely cluttered but it is just an idea after all.

So what are your guy's ideas?