Secret Wars so far (Spoiler Alert)

Cayne

Hey er'body coming to you with more of that Marvel Madness!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! So in case you didn't know the Avengers titles have been leading up to a Marvel Universe shake-up for the past three years. The brain trust at marvel decided to pull a DC comics move and began to eradicate their parallel universes and mash all together for 3 months. the finale issues of the marvel universe ignored this impending doom and decided to work on closure stories. One of these being the fantastic four. Even though Reed Richards of both the regular marvel universe and the ultimate universe have been spearheading ways to avoid doomsday this is completely ignored in favor of a final goodbye to fans.

Marvel deciding to axe the FF it's a lot to do with their quite beef with fox who owns the Movie licenses rights to the FF and X-men franchises (Which is why Quicksilver was killed off in Avengers 2 and also why they decided to change their origins from being Magnetos kids to being something that makes no sense at all if you know the history of the characters), but Im getting off subject. After years of build up such as the world builders, Galactus invading the Ultimate universe, age of ultron (the Comic), infinity, and even spider-verse the Incursion happens killing off several characters and making Dr.Doom a god again (Just like in the Original secret wars) Doom decides to patch the earths of 38 realities together (it could be more) and made them separate countries on battleworld.

This is where it gets confusing........ Just like in House of M nobody remembers who they are or how their universes fused. There's a Team of avengers made entirely of females from all over the place, steve rogers as a gladiator, several versions of Banner, and many dead heroes return including a hundred fucking wolverines and about three sets of x-men. All the titles so far have someone failing to do what doctor doom tells them and are sentenced to being put over a wall where the marvel zombies and ultron are stuck behind (WTF) it is literally just a wall and zombie reed Richards is over there and I know this guy found a way to the Ultimate universe (way back in ultimate FF 21) why the hell cant he find the way over a wall? The core book is secret wars, yet it seems that Ultimate end should be the core title because its the only book in the event that shows characters who knows shit is fucked up. Its basically the Ultimates, avengers, and a few X-men. That's a little sliver of the events going on at Marvel. If you guys have any questions I will be happy to answer.

P.S. My bad about the original post being grammatically challenged lol

Lmao my bad Admin Sensi, my time is so limited nowadays (Full time job/Marriage/4 yes I said 4 kids now) :noway: I end up rushing to get things posted just to remain active in the forum. I will clean it up.

ohhhhhhhhhh. "sigh" Im sorry Prod T, its not you....... its me. I just cant help how much I love coucie. We can be friends and you can tell me all about young thugs latest dresses :awesome