Oktavia

Arias

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=doKwNzCainc My "first" char .... Oktavia (the Huge one), I guess I have to clear some things up she's(yeah, IS a female) boss char from the game GS, and an overpowered one, she's like 40% done so I may replace some sounds, and stuff shown in this video, her attacks include mainly those wheels, and her slash(as in the game, but she will be semi-accurate, because TOTALLY accurate would be boring) it's an unblockable (but can be dodged) 1HKO with a pattern(Kyubey doesn't die btw),

I may change it as well if it's too much for below-average players :GHEYFACE: , I'm open to suggestions.

This is looking sweet, accurate but not so accurate that it's boring, and not so accurate it's "ZOMG I CAN'T DEFEAT IT" also how do u dodge the unblockable? in the game if u were behind her you were fine

just the direct hit of the sword is 1HIT KO, the shockwave isn't(even though it should) ,

she can go offscreen once she's in the 1hko state, meaning you have a lot of room to escape(from the direct hit)......in the game she made random moves, but since the characters can't run faster than her it had a good difficulty level, this time she will chase you down since the characters(at least most of them) can run.