Whirled

A person

Are there any fellow Whirled players on here? I've seen a handful, but I wanted to actually see how many there actually were.

I've been a player since 2009, and I'm still rather active on there, though only in roleplaying groups due to how the community has degraded from what it once was.

I have a group on there that I'm wanting to get people to join, since there haven't been any new people lately, and I think a few of the people here would be quite interested in it.

It's been going since June of 2014, and the current roleplayers on Whirled that aren't in my group are either not interested(the word pony tends to be a death sentence for groups), or they're not good enough. So, I've decided to go looking for new blood in other areas. Perhaps some of you may be interested?

"Whirled"

??????????

Is that one those online rpg games.??

Not really, it's more of a...community game where the community makes most of the things you see, though it's slowly dying now because it's broken. :(

Not really, it's more of a...community game where the community makes most of the things you see, though it's slowly dying now because it's broken. :(

Oh! thats what it is. sorry to here its dying out. :-(

Are you trying to get people back to it to keep it alive or do you think its far to late to recover it?

Also whats the Link to this "Whirled" community

Oh! thats what it is. sorry to here its dying out. :-(

Are you trying to get people back to it to keep it alive or do you think its far to late to recover it?

Also whats the Link to this "Whirled" community

Honestly, at this point in time, it's too late to revive it. Now what I'm trying to do is at least provide a spark for the roleplaying community to flourish one last time. Right now, it's just...utter garbage. 

Here you are: http://www.whirled.com