Do Not Understand How This Works...

Sol Knight X

laaaawl. To be honest, I actually have a lot more epic quests that weren't even done yet. >_> Also, The halloween was spitting out millions of exp pots, the act of getting to lvl 70 10 times easier than what it is currently. So I didn't necessarily spend every hour of my life getting there either. >_< I do kinda have a job and stuff, so...

sol why do you take him seriously? you should know that if you post a screenshot of a game and your a high level / max level, someone will be an ass and insult you and tell you to go out and get some air. its the asshole thing to do. i personally say congratulations. remember when we started together, the level cap was 30 LOL.

lawl I've had a high encounter rate of trolling in my daily life when it comes to dfo. XD Rest assured I ain't mad or anything. http://mugenfreeforall.com/public/style_emoticons//tongue.png

But yeah, I look back at the game 2 years ago and wonder how the hell we got anything done.xD I really do wish you'd play again though, with Male Fighter coming out next month, we'll need a nen to throw hadoukens everywhere. XD