Super Smash Bros. for 3DS - vs DerpyGreenViking - Smash Talk

TheFclass97

Your friend needs to stop using that counter cause he's clearly gotten too predictable with it.

Yeah. Becuase of the players that did that, I can never really fall for any counter, even if you use it rarely. I just have this reaction to it, so I thank them for that (even though they shouldn't anyways :P).

Counters are all about anticipation. Studying how your opponent attacks to use them properly. From what I see, he was throwing them too early, giving you a chance to react as you seem to anticipate them all the time. Even good players fall to one every once in a while, you just gotta face someone that knows how to use em right.

I got a 3DS with me, but it's not mine, but my sis'. But she doesn't use it that much, so permission shouldn't be hard to get.

Counters are all about anticipation. Studying how your opponent attacks to use them properly. From what I see, he was throwing them too early, giving you a chance to react as you seem to anticipate them all the time. Even good players fall to one every once in a while, you just gotta face someone that knows how to use em right.

I got a 3DS with me, but it's not mine, but my sis'. But she doesn't use it that much, so permission shouldn't be hard to get.

I see... FC?