High School Of The Dead

SuckMySeeds

This anime was not that bad, also liked the teets of nurse-girl or whatever she was lol)

P.S. so there will be no 2nd season or something? I though the ending of the first one was just begging for some 2nd season..

Man

Miss Shizuka's boobs were damn near the only reason ppl watched it

• 1 month later...

Man

Miss Shizuka's boobs were damn near the only reason ppl watched it

actually as a Fan of Zombies........thats the reason why i watched it, and i was also disappointed that it didnt have a 2nd season

• 3 months later...

^ i agree with that.. blood is always good.. :D and talking about sadist anime i saw an anime preview with three girls and 1 guy and its all about killing but don't know the tilte can anybody point me to the right direction..

• 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...

cartoon boob jiggling.......... yes.........Real Boob Jiggiling................ NEVER CAN GET ENOUGH OF THIS.............. :charging:

i have absolutely no recollection of typing this . i mean at all ,  :areyoukidding:

• 1 year later...

I remember I when I watched this anime. Probably one of the first times I saw a nipple in an anime. Good times....... I remember I liked the lady with the orange hair (Rei, was it?). Saeko was cool, but I had a thing for the redhead. 

Yo mah mans. what would happen if Frank West or Leon S Kennedy were in the show?

That sounds like a good idea if it was a little OVA or a cameo or something. I'd actually be pretty excited to see something like that happen.