Random MUGEN Video thread #79834378923+1

Jag_Knight32

yep, I'm doing MUGEN Videos again.

Not much to say about this match, really. it's a stock "vs Ryu by POTS" match ment to get me back into the feel of things and test out Bandicam. May or may not register it however*Mainly to get rid of the watermark, I'm really not planning on doing 10+ min MUGEN Videos....*
Also, Koldschool's stuff needs more love.

Joke Video,nothing more really needs to be said tbh.

The first of Three "MUGEN MOST WANTED"  Videos. gotta admit, it was fun to do it but then again, I do like Tizoc by R@ce. my initial plan was to use a Delga and Tizoc but then I changed my mind, went "Hell ya, Wrestling" and Then  swapped it out for a Tizoc and Big Bear Combo because, Wrestling.

The Second of three "MUGEN MOST WANTED"  Videos. I'm not sure what people  feel about Storm Eagle by Ron_Berka but he fit the theme and I mainly needed him as a meat shield to draw fire away from me.
Dat Block in the Second round though -_-. Guy earned that last hit for doing that.

The Third of The   "MUGEN MOST WANTED"  and DAMN was this the second most annoying one for me to do. the reason being that if give the Bros a inch, they can and will shred your lifebar without much effort, even if you air-recover.
I know using a IMT Character can be a bit frowned on in these parts but, A: I wanted to show the niffty color separated patch ZVitor's Ms.Marvel got and 2: if worse came to worse and if I had meter*And breathing room* I could just go Binary on them and Hyper armor through their shit.