Gambit ft. FPS style throwing cards, Actual gambling, Acrobatic movement

Xasor

Just here to address one small feedback that I think needs fixing (Though this is pretty much found from a friend of mine):

-Apparently if you throw Gambit's card while the opponent is doing a counter move (or a counter super), this happens:

ket3jcS.png

(Though, this is only found to be done with Vyn's Rock Howard atm. I don't know if it happened with anyone else)

Edit:

-Almost forgot that during the FPS-mode thingy, if you let the cards explode in a brief amount of time, then toss them again, the combo counter resets, but the opponent's life drains as if it still connects.

Lufk1nZ.png

-Also, mind tone down the damage a bit? This is how much is done when you're full on meter:

YmzcamY.png

-Idk if it's just me not finding it, but you can't cancel fps-mode?

Just here to address one small feedback that I think needs fixing (Though this is pretty much found from a friend of mine):

-Apparently if you throw Gambit's card while the opponent is doing a counter move (or a counter super), this happens:

ket3jcS.png

(Though, this is only found to be done with Vyn's Rock Howard atm. I don't know if it happened with anyone else)

Edit:

-Almost forgot that during the FPS-mode thingy, if you let the cards explode in a brief amount of time, then toss them again, the combo counter resets, but the opponent's life drains as if it still connects.

Lufk1nZ.png

-Also, mind tone down the damage a bit? This is how much is done when you're full on meter:

YmzcamY.png

-Idk if it's just me not finding it, but you can't cancel fps-mode?

-for the vyn one I really don't know codes of that character maybe it's a special state being used on the helper? Have you found any other character that does this ? If it is only this unique of a case I won't get much into it

- for the rest yeah the fps is really overkill I already limited the pace of the throwing though but its on the newer version

Thanks for the heads up man all of the fixes will be on the marvel series pack. :)

ket3jcS.png

The helper acts like a physical move. ANYONE with a counter move will cause that to happen. Confirmed it with Crazy Koopa's Ingrid and Mikita's ABK characters have their reflects act as if it was a physical attack when it's reflected.

BTW, I want to confirm something. Is Gambit's super supposed to be unblockable?