[Mortal Kombat] Raiden by Diegoni and aa250

TotalDramaXtremist

Hm...look good judge by those screenshot. Gonna check him out!

q4VPoIp.png                                                                                                                                                                                        

Done testing him. It just me or this Raiden doesn't have his superman move?

q4VPoIp.png                                                                                                                                                                                        

Done testing him. It just me or this Raiden doesn't have his superman move?

This Raiden sure has very unique KoF sprites like TDX said, but if what you say is true, I'm hesitant to try him out because a Raiden without his "Superman Move" is like a Goku without a Kamehameha super move.

pMx2a5X.png?1?9873

This signature would not have been possible without the combined efforts of RyoucchiZenesis. All credit goes to them for making this!

He has it, read his read me file. :)

Oh ok, I'm gonna test him out again!

This Raiden sure has very unique KoF sprites like TDX said, but if what you say is true, I'm hesitant to try him out because a Raiden without his "Superman Move" is like a Goku without a Kamehameha super move.

Overall this Raiden was quite ok if you ask me. Of course not the best non-MK style Raiden in mugen but still cool when use him. He also have his awesome voice when he perform his lightning attack. Right now I'm trying to edit his pal and add some blue color to him since we know Raiden scheme color was white and blue.

q4VPoIp.png