The Role-Play Paradise

Trinitronity

Sure I guess. Just one thing: we might be stealing intel from an unknown organization who might be just as strong as DarkFlare's group. As far as I know, they have Cooler, Youmu, Sasuke, and Miko on their side so I don't want to start any unnecessary battles

photo-5707.png?_r=1396106264Oh, you don't have to worry about Youmu, but telling you why would be major spoilers.

Also, I brought company with me as well. I present to you the first two: Akinator and AdBot.

akinator_av_zpsef8b58f2.pngIs this organization originally from game made after 2007?

dg8v2Ln.pngWanna be the best in games and espionage? Then get some Mountain Dew RIGHT HERE RIGHT NOW!

meoR2oJ.pngI can sense shit right now.

photo-5707.png?_r=1396106264Oi, that means that the organization is nearby.

dg8v2Ln.pngWanna know, what the real shit is? Doggie Doo, the most popular board game, now finally hits the next gen consoles. Now you can collect dogshit in some awesome HD. And if you buy the Doggie Doo - The Game right now, you will get a free six pack of Mountain Dew. Mountain Dew - The Drink of True Gamers

Meanwhile, in the city. A peculiar figured walked among the crowd. He wore a peculiar purple suit with black feathers on the shoulders, had tan skin and short silver hair. His attention was currently on the sports drink bottle he held, as he took another sip from it. Though his companions would disagree and claim the drinks to be tasteless, he was rather fond of the peculiar taste to the point of them becoming his favorite thing to drink. He then shifted his attention to a small crowd that had gathered in front of an electronics store featuring a set of TVs on display. He approached them to see what the commotion was, noting the TVs were currently showing the news....which were featuring a story on the fight Lightflare and Kyo were having against the clones.

The figure nearly choked on his drink after realizing what was going on. Fortunately for him, the crowd was too focused on the fight to notice his slip up as he quickly regained composure.

"What the hell?"

With his free hand, he reached for a cell phone in his suit and began to call someone. A moment later, his call would be picked up,

"You better turn your TV on to the news. I think you'll find that we may have a problem."

He waited a moment to let his friend tune in, eventually receiving a response.

"It's been rather hard to contact the others ever since we've disbanded. I have no idea if they know as well. By the way, I mean no disrespect to her, but I think it would be in the best of interest for all of us to not involve our former witch friend,'

*parks the warthog out of sight* We're here, you two stay quiet and don't do anything that'll alert attention. Once reinforcements arrive, have them standby, and if we do this right I can make it look like we were about to go on a journey. Does that sound good? Also, do any of you have a discrete way if audio recording?

*parks the warthog out of sight* We're here, you two stay quiet and don't do anything that'll alert attention. Once reinforcements arrive, have them standby, and if we do this right I can make it look like we were about to go on a journey. Does that sound good? Also, do any of you have a discrete way if audio recording?

Discret way of audio recording? We're robots (with the obvious exception of Akinator), having a discret way of audio recording is a given.

photo-5707.png?_r=1396106264I'm ready. Thankfully, am Adbots allow me to have constant contact with Akinator, so he can lead us to the intel.

dg8v2Ln.pngBuy an Intel Core Processor today, and you will get a nice big pack of Dorritos...FOR FR-

photo-5707.png?_r=1396106264Quiet you. We don't want to be catched or something. *turns the volume down*

*walks toward the entrance of the ship with Trinitro* Really? That might make things easier. *sees a soldier standing guard* I'm here to speak with Commander Hastur.

"Alright." The soldier turns toward a radio. "This Timeweaver fellow's back. He's... uh... got some strange compatriots."

There's some talking on the other side. The guard turns to Timeweaver.

"Salza says you can come in."

Meanwhile...

With the sudden news of Lightflare and Kyo's battle with clones, the American Miko headed towards the fight. Really. she didn't have any prior allegiance to Lightflare or Kyo, but the clones certainly looked like interesting opponents...

Hello, I'm TrinitroMan.

Believe me or not, but I'm actually part of an organisation as well. The so-called Unlimited Force.

In a nutshell, the Unlimited Force is a lot like the Mechanical Maniacs, another organisation.

Aside from the main members, we also got other members.

These Adbots were actually presents from the organisation called "MUGEN Fighters Guild", though.