Searching for certain creations

RockRage8962

Question

They are found in this video starting at the 8:51 mark with that SvC looking Guile. I know that the Cornflakes Sagat is private, but I don't know about the others. If anyone can let me know if I am wasting my time looking for these because they are private please let me know.

3 answers to this question

Figures. Only Arpa would be one of those creators who doesn't release his edits to ensure they won't become a M.U.G.E.N. fad which would die off eventually anyway. Oh well. I guess that's the community for some people. In my opinion private edits should NOT be showcased. If someone isn't going to release something that they had no shame in creating then don't show it off in videos, screenshots, etc.

I wonder if the "Execution Victoly" thing came from an obscure fighting game or something, because it sounds like it does judging from how the voice clips were used. As for the audio in the background I wonder if that was also from the same source as the voice clip? Oh well. I guess some things will always be a mystery. Thanks for the help though! You saved me the trouble of wasting my time looking around the internet on a wild goose chase for edits that most likely aren't even public.