Have you had any light-medium sports/game injuries before?

Werewood

Have I had any light-medium sports/game injuries before?

Yes.

When I was young, I used to play soccer ball with my schoolmates (sometimes even tried to challenge the adults).

I remember one time when playing, somehow I didn't know how and why, I stepped on a running soccer ball and then I got tripped big time on to the ground. 

Something like this:  9PFfqJP.png =>  usByhNV.png

My left ankle hurt sooooooooooo much!  The doctor told me it was lightly dislocated so it would need quite some time to get recovered.  Like most other "fearless kids", right after my left ankle recovery I went to play soccer ball again.

Also, I heard from some basketball-playing friends they told me sometimes their fingers get hurt by not properly receive a flying basketball.  Since I don't play basketball I didn't know how such injury feels like.

Yup yup.

Snapped ankle for not tapping out.  Countinued for 1 more round till I couldn't take it any more.  Didn't get proper treatment either.  I was 23 at the time.  Fucker pops when I walk sometimes. 

My non sports releated injuries are more interesting.

i used to play football in school before assembly and there were two grounds side by side with one single bound line between them
soccer and hockey.
i was near that line [right full back position] and suddenly something hit my right foot which forces it to jump high. and my right foot hit my left leg.and the pain [omg] i cant describe. i was surprised when i realize a hockey ball has hit me with a velocity of attack shoot hit.
ball hit my left foot and my left foot hit my right leg. and at that moment the pain i felt only was in right leg.

this is strange right.
but after an hour and a half . i started to feel the pain in my foot. i took leave went home and slept =P
when i woke up and then i cant move my foot. it was showing the effects now completely . those couple of days were so horrible. i was unable to walk. [called our home doctor he did the treatment]
and like that i had couple of more injuries just in soccer game in school time.
reason i got hit was they [hockey players] were training the rookies.
we played our games in same time but such thing/accident never happened :)