My audio files

rockocalypse

I call them audio files because I'm not actually sure if they're good enough to be called sounds. But you can definitely hear them, hense audiofiles.

I'm posting them here mostly for feedback. I think it may be possible that I'm being a bit too critical of myself as most artists usually are.... then again, I'm not sure if I can glorification as an artist for making these so it all comes full circle as far as me being hard on myself so I want someone else's take. Even if it is all garbage that's fine, I liked making it and it kept me busy so no harm done. Except to your eardrums maybe. And my reputation; if I even have one.

After you read all that you're probably looking for something to compensate your time. Sadly, all I have are these songs I made.

Ask me questions *shot*

Also, I'd like to know which one's are best and worst.  But that would require you having to listen to them all, and I can't ask anybody to go through that

I listened to all.  I think the last one has something that might have interested me a bit -- that is, the chipmunk effects near of the end of it.

And I think the first one killed my eardrum the most, that high-pitched mixing.  Good for fighting some crazy bosses in MUGEN.

for the first one, I need to have some kind of ending. It just cuts off abruptly

The one with the "chipmunk effects" might have been better if I tried less. I think I did too much and ruined it...

Thank you for listening, and I'm sorry you had to endure every song.

The third one is still my favorite...not to say it's good. Just better then the rest. 

(If you decide to listen make sure your headphones/speakers aren't too loud..... I messed up parts of the volume It's worth some lols though.)

(If you decide to listen make sure your headphones/speakers aren't too loud..... I messed up parts of the volume It's worth some lols though.)

Wow luckily I followed your instruction when trying to listen to this new one of yours XD

More killing!

May I ask you, what computer audio software are you using please (i.e. Audacity)?

What do you mean by "more killing"? Killing your eardrums maybe?

And yes I'm using Audacity although I'm not using it very well. I think I know that I am very untalented in this sort of thing and so I'll probably quit. I don't think any of these songs are good enough to be given the time of day.