MvC3 Ruby Heart Released, Ken updated by Kamekaze 13/06/2014

Moʋniƭorirɲ

I found one thing about this Ruby Heart:

Jzi0YeW.png

As seen in my MUGEN screenshot, when KFM avoided the ship blade super move, sometimes the missed ship part stays in the stage.

One more thing, perhaps it is just me only:

IzXJbVh.png

As seen in my MUGEN screenshot, when KFM was grabbed by the pirate ghost, shall its sprite priority be higher than KFM's?
Like in the special move version:

kCFFR0B.png

By the way, I downloaded and tried the version file modify date = 2014-06-13 00:29

I like Kamekaze MVC3 chars. This RH is no exception.

So sad, good sprite though.

I found one thing about this Ruby Heart:

Jzi0YeW.png

As seen in my MUGEN screenshot, when KFM avoided the ship blade super move, sometimes the missed ship part stays in the stage.

One more thing, perhaps it is just me only:

IzXJbVh.png

As seen in my MUGEN screenshot, when KFM was grabbed by the pirate ghost, shall its sprite priority be higher than KFM's?
Like in the special move version:

kCFFR0B.png

By the way, I downloaded and tried the version file modify date = 2014-06-13 00:29

Bore, you should contact him with this info. If you can recreate this problems again send him the logs and methods. RH is a very hard char to code because she have a very uncommon arsenal of attacks. But this ship lock thing is really strange.

Also, I can see in the last pic that KFM is suffering duplication. Is this KFM custom? Or is it from an older mugen version? Duplications are generaly caused by the wrong calling of helpers/projectiles. See if you can replicate those errors on other chars. Maybe there's something going incredbly wrong with this exact matchup.