When your hobby overrides your ?_?

Werewood

When your hobby overrides your ?_?

?_? can be anything but your hobby :p

Found two (2) extreme cases:

A male case

---------------

A NYC-based marketing guy Chris Kooluris, who loves video games so much that he used all his might to decorate his bedroom to make it have an arcade feel:

ilvRIMw.jpg

more photos:

dzCmKeI.jpg

2AOURjM.jpg

His Fiancee couldn't stand Chris any longer and she returned her engagement ring to Chris.

Chris himself admitted that, "If you come home every night and want to talk to your girlfriend about arcade or pinball machines, that relationship is going to end really fast."  And now he "ended up always thinking about her."

A female case

------------------

An English gal Natacha Goldsworth, who loves Hello Kitty so much that she used all her might to decorate her bedroom to make it have a Hello Kitty Land feel:

KcyRv9g.jpg

more photos:

G5dDaAt.jpg

FgQo2bA.jpg

She claims that she "can’t land a fella."  Like, in the past, her boyfriend tried to ask her to give up Hello Kitty, but she ended up giving up him instead.

A true "Hello, Kitty... goodbye, men!" story.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So, can we call Chris Kooluris and Natacha Goldsworth some "extreme romantic hobbyists"? 

Romantic or not, one thing is very sure;  both of them are rich persons $$$$!

Now I want to decorate my bed to make it a "MUGEN Land"  (I don't have a bedroom...........actually my roommate and I share the same bedroom........).