Stage Orochi Killer

Aww. I happened to have a stage couple of months ago and i edited the sprites [colorized them] back then,
Then i left it because i was not happy with just that edit .and more i didnt know at that moment
Now i tried again and i realized i lost the stage [original] from my drive. well i knew the idea. i kept the edited sprites. i was glad when i found out i still have them
so i started working on stage again. start again from scraps now i am 90% done so far

here is a little what im talking about

25p63om.gif

Well stage is animated
Idea is based on old.. Kyo Iori and Chizuru stood against Orochi and his followers

Let me know . I did ok with the stage?

Ah yes video i will add later because its not uploaded at the moment
why 90%?
well im working on for both 4:3 and 16:9 res. dont want to repeat previous mistake. learned few things more by messing with codes.

P.S name is.......yeah i dont have right now in mind. so open for suggestion for the stage and stage's name too
.AddiK.

Nice MUGEN stage WIP that you are doing!  That Ash.........shall his flame be green?  efb50fe2.gif

Thanks Borewood2013.

Yes i know that and their flames. KILL actually pointed me out for adding purple flames with his zodiac

My idea as i said "Kyo Iori and Chizuru stood against Orochi and his followers" was Orochi standing with his allies.

And his allies share the same flames,its not just ash. its Orochi Ash.

I mentioned i am also open for suggestions. I will add red flames for Zodiac.

So you tell me should i change O-Ash's Flames into green ones ?

It's a beautiful stage at first glance and it still is no matter how many glances you bestow upon it.

I'm assuming the stage represents Iori, Kyo & Chizuru preparing to take down Orochi (is he in some sort of sleep?) while Orochi Ash, Zodiac and Orochi K' will do their best to protect their lord and master?

It's a beautiful stage at first glance and it still is no matter how many glances you bestow upon it.

I'm assuming the stage represents Iori, Kyo & Chizuru preparing to take down Orochi (is he in some sort of sleep?) while Orochi Ash, Zodiac and Orochi K' will do their best to protect their lord and master?

Your assumptions are correct but he is not sleeping . those are particular sprites. 

Thanks Brotha for big words happy-dance-cheetah-emoticon.gif

Shouldn't Goenitz and the 4 heavenly kings be there too? Goenitz was like the #2 guy in the organization

Time for the newbies i guess :bath:

Oh that is Orochi Ash.......sorry I made a mistake......please ignore my previous post........ :bow:

Awwwwwww big-eyes-raccoon-emoticon.gif There is nothing to be sorry of.

By the way i am making some changes into stage considering flames. will add a scrrenshot in-a-few

the stage is pretty colorful.

As for Goenitz, he's far form being a noob. 

He's been active ever since KOF95, 

He's the guy who took Rugal's eye and gave him some of the Orochi power that transformed him into Omega Rugal.

Defeated Kyo and forced him to take up a new style in 96.

Killed Chizuru's sister and broke the Orochi seal in 96 and was the last boss of the game.

Last appearance was in the chaos game of the SNK vs Capcom series.

the stage is pretty colorful.

Colors i like very much :)

As for Goenitz, he's far form being a noob. 

He's been active ever since KOF95, 

He's the guy who took Rugal's eye and gave him some of the Orochi power that transformed him into Omega Rugal.

Defeated Kyo and forced him to take up a new style in 96.

Killed Chizuru's sister and broke the Orochi seal in 96 and was the last boss of the game.

Last appearance was in the chaos game of the SNK vs Capcom series.

Now i know this guy .thanks for the detail info