j96ed5.png

Info

Stage : Clan Powers
Original Editor = Cyleong

Re-Edit = AddiK

Bgm = No

Super Jump = No

Comment

Well im no coder. stage and the idea i have in my mind from months. didnot have sprites and stage [original] too. when i found. i tried and this is the result. sprites i got from google then edit them
sorry if they look bad. be easy on me  :heeee: and this is my first official stage edit release -_-

Link

http://www.mediafire.com/download/3h2z9zzrovw89oq/Clan_Powers.zip

Is it just me, or did you do a complete BG overhaul? I don't dislike it but your planet BG didn't look all that bad, ya know? Also since this is a edited stage by you, this is more in it's place in the your edits section, just like all your previous works should be in case they aren't yet.

You know cyleong stage was so stuffy ..im not saying it was bad. it was very good, but i what i wanted was a little simpler than his.
i removed so many things from it to make it look simple. and BG came with stage which i replaced with burning planet in other two ver
and this one is not like the one i showed you. as i said i have lot in my mind considering this stage base. so i need to make 3 versions.
two u already have seen. this was the first idea for the stage and i created last night to drop it from my mind .so i released it today
now i will do with rest