EX-Iori XIII by Darklos UPDATED (05/21/2014)

柊 明

It's very nice to see such a pretty solid Ex-Iori XIII has received such a number of fixes and things added with this update. Darklos has done a good job indeed. 

Though I still wonder how a character that looks and plays like it's completed is still considered a beta by him.

Regardless, thanks for bringing this under the attention of all those who weren't aware of this yet, Akira. ^_^

P.S. I do wonder though, when one compares all the different versions of KoF XIII's Ex-Iori made for M.U.G.E.N (TightRiam, Darklos, 41 & K6666orochi), which author has managed to make the most source-accurate version or just the best one in general? I understand this is a subjective thing but I'd like to know people's opinion on the matter.

P.S. I do wonder though, when one compares all the different versions of KoF XIII's Ex-Iori made for M.U.G.E.N (TightRiam, Darklos, 41 & K6666orochi), which author has managed to make the most source-accurate version or just the best one in general? I understand this is a subjective thing but I'd like to know people's opinion on the matter.

Darklos's version is by far the best version although the author added a new move to him, I am looking forward to his Nests Kyo and hope he make a K' too since there is no good version of K from KOFXIII in Mugen