Orochi XII

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v0kHOItQ9mg

Info

Name         ="Orochi Sama"

Author        = "Zelgadis"

Cheap =    I wud say Nope. not a crappy edit

Thought about sharing so here it is

P.S please remove the localcored from def if you are not using 16:9 sp. i forgot to remove.

DOwnload = http://www.mediafire.com/download/i8b4x98imiihdb1/Orochi-xii.zip

JrPdbI.gif

Is this one different from the OR-Orochi I posted a few weeks back? I have a feeling this one is the same as in OR-Orochi's .def file, it also stated that the character's name is "Orochi Sama".

Unless that's the name Zelgadis gives to every Orochi edit of his in the .def file?

pMx2a5X.png?1?9873

This signature would not have been possible without the combined efforts of RyoucchiZenesis. All credit goes to them for making this!

Is this one different from the OR-Orochi I posted a few weeks back? I have a feeling this one is the same as in OR-Orochi's .def file, it also stated that the character's name is "Orochi Sama".

Unless that's the name Zelgadis gives to every Orochi edit of his in the .def file?

[info]

Name         ="Orochi Sama"

DisplayName  ="Orochi"

VersionDate  =16,10,2008

MugenVersion =06,14,2003

Author       ="Zelgadis"

Pal.Defaults =1,2,3,4,5,6

localcoord = 427,240

could be i am not sure

check the def files. if its same then let me know

More Orochi edits??? o_O

You questioning O. 0 ?

JrPdbI.gif

check the def files. if its same then let me know

With the exception of the displayname being "Or-Orochi" and there not being a localcoord in his .def file, their .def files are the same. But I'll see soon enough whether they are different. For now, you win this one. =P

pMx2a5X.png?1?9873

This signature would not have been possible without the combined efforts of RyoucchiZenesis. All credit goes to them for making this!

who is that igniz?

Jakuri_is_Infectious_Love_by_Rarutos.png                   
                                                            Youtoba (Youtube)(Other Links in There) Facebook (Warning)
                                                                                ks_banner_medium.jpg