Kamen Rider Gills by KEI166 released (5/24/2014)

Kazagami

Gameplay is good, AI is badass. Overall a good character. I always worried to test Kamen Rider characters because it always screw up when we play it (sprite always change to ugly look). But something bother me....why this Gills have scarf??? Also his voice was kinda soft, sometime heard like a woman voice and his proportion also sometime look like a woman when we see him in his gameplay action.

Not to start anything, but just to clarify:

Overall a good character.

This Gill is quite decent.. but..

clIOmA0.png

(An infinite I found by just doing x -> x -> y multiple times  in the corner)

8KuTYoJ.png

(Walking jab of doom.. or in this case the walking knee of doom)

lsxx3wQ.png

(QCF Y+B, at least how i did it, gives out so much invincibility, it's literally too much.)

It's all I had, nothing gamebreaking. But I think you kind of need to look a bit "deeper" before you say this char is good or something.

Not to start anything, but just to clarify:

It's all I had, nothing gamebreaking. But I think you kind of need to look a bit "deeper" before you say this char is good or something.

The reason I say this Gills is overall a good character because compare to others existing Kamen Rider characters in mugen, this Gills is one of a few which is feel playable and can be considered to add to our roster. Most of the Kamen Rider characters are all really really bad. Not just by their sprite, also by their gameplay. Of course this Gills have some flaw but trust me, compare to most of the Kamen Rider characters out there, this one actually feel good no matter how flaw he has because the other are much more worst.

Idk.. As good as this Gill is, I always feel like the best ones in Mugen are Kuuga and Kaixa (Both are playable and they play really well. They're both fun too)

But this one is quite.. okay.

Idk.. As good as this Gill is, I always feel like the best ones in Mugen are Kuuga and Kaixa (Both are playable and they play really well. They're both fun too)

But this one is quite.. okay.

Yea, that why I say only a few. We have so many Kamen Rider characters so far, you can check on the collection section. Try testing all of them, trust me most of them are so bad. The only good Kamen Riders for me is by nipa3008/ninefreeman and  Ruina/Azuma.

nipa3008/ninefreeman 

they're still pretty bad imo /:

for example i don't like how OOO goes into his gatakiriba form only by doing strong kick, not even has transition for its transformation

Decade tuns into another riders when doing strong punch, kick and attacked also weird, i know he could transform to any rider but that's not how it works

they're still pretty bad imo /:

for example i don't like how OOO goes into his gatakiriba form only by doing strong kick, not even has transition for its transformation

Decade tuns into another riders when doing strong punch, kick and attacked also weird, i know he could transform to any rider but that's not how it works

LOL! Well what to say, pretty much all Kamen Rider characters in mugen are kinda bad, of course you know better. One of the worst for me is Ultimate Kuuga, the standing sprite was awesome but then when he walk, oh God the sprite turn into a kids drawing.

• 2 weeks later...