My Pallets thread.

Hey not bad, need to work on shading a bit, its the most important part of palleting, but quick question, how are u saving your finished product? are u saving the gifs & then addint them to say paint & then loading them up to an image site, because its not doing the pallets justice, i used to use PB, but as many has seen that has its limits i found this place,thati  use now that is much better & no bandwith issues 

http://postimage.org/

No amount of upload either,but when u show off the individual Gifs it shows the new pallets off much better

i really like your Steve Fox pals, especially the all Greenish Blue Pal  

Good to see you start a Palettes work to Thomas! Well, yea I gladly want to request. Make a pals set for Neocide Vegeta, and all of it base on Uchiha Sasuke, Roronoa Zoro, Batman, Gajeel, Wolverine, and Iori Yagami.

For Wolverine pal, I want you to base it from his Days of Future past movie, here the image

days-of-future-past-poster-08.jpg

Hey not bad, need to work on shading a bit, its the most important part of palleting, but quick question, how are u saving your finished product? are u saving the gifs & then addint them to say paint & then loading them up to an image site, because its not doing the pallets justice, i used to use PB, but as many has seen that has its limits i found this place,thati  use now that is much better & no bandwith issues 

http://postimage.org/

No amount of upload either,but when u show off the individual Gifs it shows the new pallets off much better

i really like your Steve Fox pals, especially the all Greenish Blue Pal  

Thanks bro :) and well i use Hostingpics.net and no bandwith issues problems on it but if you want I Can use your hosting image link that you gave me.

Good to see you start a Palettes work to Thomas! Well, yea I gladly want to request. Make a pals set for Neocide Vegeta, and all of it base on Uchiha Sasuke, Roronoa Zoro, Batman, Gajeel, Wolverine, and Iori Yagami.

For Wolverine pal, I want you to base it from his Days of Future past movie, here the image

days-of-future-past-poster-08.jpg

Yeah I do my best, but for wolverine what version you want? :hmm: because there a lot Version of him in mugen. 

request = Vegeta by Neocide.

Batman,Iori Yagami,Sasuke Uchiwa,Zoro,Wolverine Basted on the Days of Future past costume.

Batman_Vegeta.pngiori_vegeta.pngSasuke_vegeta.pngzoro_vegeta.png366855wolverinecostuomact.png

For Gajeel I have some Trouble with him because The color separation so sorry.

{Download}

Thank you very much Thomas! No kidding man, I really like that Days of Future past palette. You even make the yellow stripe on his hand pretty much like the costume does. And that Zoro pal is also my favourite, it really out of my expectation because I thought you will make Vegeta clothes, armor and his hair all green. You really surprised me and I like it. Therefore, I want to request more for Vegeta pals :-

1 - Kazuya Mishima, from Tekken Blood Vengeance movie.

2 - Vergil from DMC3 and DmC, so two pals base on Vergil.

3 - Rigor, the fan-made Dragon Ball characters.

So, total all 4 more pals I want to request for Vegeta.

Thank you very much Thomas! No kidding man, I really like that Days of Future past palette. You even make the yellow stripe on his hand pretty much like the costume does. And that Zoro pal is also my favourite, it really out of my expectation because I thought you will make Vegeta clothes, armor and his hair all green. You really surprised me and I like it. Therefore, I want to request more for Vegeta pals :-

1 - Kazuya Mishima, from Tekken Blood Vengeance movie.

2 - Vergil from DMC3 and DmC, so two pals base on Vergil.

3 - Rigor, the fan-made Dragon Ball characters.

So, total all 4 more pals I want to request for Vegeta.

thanks im very glad that you like them, and yes the wolverine costume was the harder pallet i ever made i have watched the picture like 35 time to make it lol. ok for others pallets.  

• 1 month later...

Never asked but could you do some pallets for Dudley by Buckus:

1. Hyuga Clan- Neji and Hinata

2. Uchiha Clan- Madara, Obito, Itachi, and Sasuke(PTS)

3. Misc- San Antonio Spurs, Oakland Raiders, and Johnny Bravo.

Mmh,ok  i will do my possible.

You got em done real quick! Thanks.

No problemo.