Esaka Night, Sacred Force, and Orochi Light by Arlong

Mr. KOtik

So wait, are these stages made by you KOtik? If so, I think posting them in the RELEASES section would be better as to avoid any confusion as to who made them.

My apologies for asking this, as it is not related to these stages, but can you tell me more about that God Rugal? Or is it just a Omega Rugal you renamed to God Rugal?

So wait, are these stages made by you KOtik? If so, I think posting them in the RELEASES section would be better as to avoid any confusion as to who made them.

Erm... Read the thread tittle bro lol 

Anyway they are made by Arlong from Mugen Team Mexico.

He just started making stages but they are decent imo mainly Esaka night.

My apologies for asking this, as it is not related to these stages, but can you tell me more about that God Rugal? Or is it just a Omega Rugal you renamed to God Rugal?

As Ex already let you know and as in the title, they were made by Arlong. Anyhow that's God Rugal by Proto. Char renaming is not my thing lol.

Erm... Read the thread tittle bro lol 

Anyway they are made by Arlong from Mugen Team Mexico.

I read the thread title but it just slipped my mind as this quote :

- Some of Esaka Night's sprites appear to have colorloss, but I felt like including it anyhow.

made it sound like KOtik made them. I guess such confusion can arise when threads get literally copy and pasted, especially when the original author makes a statement including "I". sweating-onion-head-emoticon.gif?1292862

Anyhow that's God Rugal by Proto. Char renaming is not my thing lol.

Ah, I see. Thanks KOtik! :goodmood: